Enterprise Account Executive
Are you ready to join our world-class Enterprise Sales team, a team that is driving the market? Do you have limitless energy, tenacity and love the thrill of the hunt? If you are inspired to bring new, disruptive ideas to the enterprise software market, seek no more. New Relic is the right place for you.
What You’ll Do
The successful candidate has a history of exceeding sales. You have grown an ambitious pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Suite”
- 8+ years field sales experience selling to State & Local Government throughout Ohio
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling APM or related software
- Experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including having experience working with System Integrators and Partner Community
- Continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales
- High energy and well-developed business acumen
- Outstanding ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Deep and creative sales hunter skills
- A related college degree or equivalent experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.