Senior Solutions Architect
Solutions Architect is a problem solver, a designer, an educator, trainer and a customer champion. SA enjoys helping your customers solve problems and nurturing their success. As a part of the Expert Services Group, SA will engage with our customers on a technical level while running the lifecycle, of success for them. This role is accountable for the success, maturity, and adoption of the customer!
This person will build a technical advisor relationship with customers and the different customer personas. They'll proactively conceptualize creative solutions to meet customer’s demands and partner collaboratively with our Success, Support, Data, Product, and Engineering teams to facilitate the creation of the customer’s needs within the product. The role will be accountable for functioning as the crucial link between our customers and the organization to lead all aspects of the structure and cadence of implementations.
What You’ll Do
- Lead customer delivery engagements and ensure the successful onboarding, training, and enablement of the customer.
- As needed, work on specific client projects to bring subject matter expertise to the project team and conduct necessary engineering tasks in order to deliver the client outcomes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify business challenges and aligning New Relic’s technology to provide insights into said challenges
- Provide pre-sales support for active opportunities by providing subject matter expertise, architecture diagrams, developing proof of concepts and other strategic activities to win new business.
- Design content for customized workshops, trainings, webinars and best practices sessions with customers.
- Identify gaps and provide hands-on development and enablement assistance to customer's technical users.
- Collaborate with account and customer adoption teams to highlight risks and engage appropriate cross functional resources.
- Solid technical grounding and experience of working in a hands-on Software Development and/or Operations role
- Excellent client management skills, bias for action, taking accountability, a validated ability to perform hands on technical work when needed, and ability to lead projects and global teams.
- Ability to analyze & interpret business requirements and customer interactions to anticipate and guide client needs.
- Contribute to internal roadmap sessions to translate them into project plans and timelines.
- Be able to proactively handle customer expectations and lead all aspects of customer communications during implementation.
Desired hands-on experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Observability experience with either New Relic, Splunk, AppDynamics, DataDog or Dynatrace
- Development proficiency in at least 2 of the following Programming languages: (Java, .NET, PHP, Ruby, Python, nodeJS, Go, C++, C)
- Public Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP, or Alibaba
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Configuration Management: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- CI / CD: Jenkins, Gitlab
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
While we do have a Berlin office, this person can be located anywhere in Germany.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic currently has offices in Germany, Ireland, Spain, and the United Kingdom, and based on business needs may approve work in Belgium, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, UAE, and other locations throughout the region. Some of our opportunities are limited to specific hiring locations. Talk with your recruiter about your goals and how we can work with you in our Flex First approach!
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.