Marketing Operations Program Manager
Marketing Operations Program Manager
Are you a passionate problem solver? Are you adaptable and thrive in dynamic environments? Then this might be the role and team for you.
As a Marketing Operations Program Manager, you will work to create global scalable processes that ensure oversight of our marketing programs and account development activities. You will also conduct data analyses that provide insightful conclusions and inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company.
What You'll Do
- Executive stakeholder management and collaborative cross-functional alignment with Sales, Alliances & Channels, and GoToMarket Operations leaders
- Connecting broader strategy to day-to-day tasks and vice versa
- Lead, monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs, campaigns, activities & initiatives as they relate to company objectives.
- Build and maintain reports on the impact of marketing and SDR activities on the business and provide insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Contact and persona management as it relates to our marketable database.
- Collaborate with other marketing program managers to establish a working model to forecast marketing performance, track the health of the marketing funnel against goals, and spot efficiencies.
- Bridge the gap between the marketing and sales development teams through strong leadership, teamwork, and communication
- 5+ years in marketing, marketing operations; analytics or similar role with 3+ years of marketing operations experience in software (preferably SaaS companies)
- Confirmed ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics.
- Advanced proficiency and hands-on experience in marketing automation systems (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Passionate about marketing operations and interested in demonstrating your extensive experience to help create a best in class marketing technology stack
- Additional nice-to-haves: Experience spent leading analytics strategies and/or developer marketing
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.