Senior Renewals Operations Manager
Senior Renewals Operations Manager
San Francisco, California
As a member of our Customer Solutions Group (CSG) strategy and operations team, you will play a pivotal role in the refinement and execution of our Renewals business. You will work closely with our Customer Success and Sales leadership teams to establish process and communications to allow for the accurate forecasting and refinement of our Renewals business.
You have a passion for the numbers, but also the broader business context around them. You have an excellent understanding of customers, sales and renewals cycles, and are committed to finding solutions that meet the needs of the business.
This role offers an opportunity to impact our long-term strategy and overall success in CSG. We are also a “Best Place to Work” winner; so if you are ready to do your best work and have fun at the same time, click the link below!
What You’ll Do
- Manage the weekly, monthly & quarterly cadence of the renewals team activities including QBRs, forecasting, planning, and opportunity management.
- Coordinate weekly forecasting and reporting. Leverages historical trends, pipeline coverage data, and deal-specific knowledge to guide sales and renewals leaders during the weekly forecasting process.
- Manage reporting packages for renewals effectiveness and productivity. Conduct metrics reviews with sales management.
- Analyzes health data to understand potential downgrade risks and works with cross-functional teams to identify and operationalize new methods to drive risk mitigation strategies.
- Communicate key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc.
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the Renewals organization
- Represents the Renewals business requirements in key cross-departmental projects and initiatives.
- Strategize and enable the development of processes, policies and procedures. Works with peers to create global standards.
- Works to ensure Renewals objectives are assigned and completely accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- 8+ years relevant work experience preferably with a professional IT services company or SaaS software provider in Customer Success, Operations, Professional Services, or other customer facing groups
- 5+ years of sales operations, or other operational roles, with experience in project management and change management.
- Technical skills: Salesforce, Excel, Tableau
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- The ability to bring alignment, negotiate, influence, and drive projects to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across management and field teams
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively to C-level executives and field teams in both one-on-one and group settings
- Strong ability to align business strategy with business process. Experience driving initiatives to refine and improve business processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. Our cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel welcome, where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.