Senior Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant
San Francisco, California
Are you a fabulous Executive Assistant, looking for a company with top-notch executives and a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Is a great day for you one where you made the team even more efficient? We are looking for an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to support our Chief Marketing Officer and the global Marketing team.
We are a fast-growing tech company with a “Best Places to Work” culture – and awards to match. In partnership with our CMO, you will work to increase alignment, productivity and engagement by streamlining communication, key deliverables and logistics. You will collaborate on a wide-range of strategic activities; keenly anticipate issues and priorities while ensuring accountability through reporting, metrics and tracking deliverables. Your influence and scope will foster successful communication across Marketing and GTM Leadership and will be an important catalyst for maintaining an engaging company culture.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and track complex calendar for leader(s), requiring prompt and tactful responsiveness to inquiries and changes that may arise. Provide excellent attention to detail, follow-up and communication. Manage the “pulse” of the Marketing team.
- Facilitate leadership discussions and meetings to draw out knowledge and insight from leaders using different skills, tools and exercises
- Partner in organizational planning including headcount, org changes and staffing. Monitors and tracks budget requests, expenditures and reconciliations. Prepare executive expense reports on a timely basis, and act as a resource for planning financial spending within the team
- Plan and execute team events, meetings, offsites and other special functions including a full range of internal and external meeting types
- Gather, source, and present information in a variety of communication mediums, including presentation decks, strawman documents, and reports
- Manage a significant volume of diverse tasks, activities, and projects, including high-touch tactical projects
- Organize domestic and international travel with minimal guidance
- Handle confidential information and personnel issues with a high-degree of sensitivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 years of progressive work experience, with evidence of increasing responsibility in undertaking executive-level administrative support in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working with executive leadership within a tech organization, and a natural orientation towards being proactive, solutions-focused and helpful
- Expertise in managing communications among executives, directors and business partners, with exceptional verbal and written communication and versatility
- Experience planning and directing projects with varying scope and business impact. Sample project work may include spearheading initiatives like talent planning and staffing, strategic initiatives and annual planning, team health and feedback, compensation planning, and key workback schedules.
- A curious learner, with a growth mindset and a strong history of stepping up to the plate and inspiring others to follow suit
- Proven ability to collaborate with different personalities and styles while taking a positive approach to changing priorities
- Technically savvy with expertise in G-Suite, persistent chat systems, document management - Mac experience a plus!
- Champion holistic-thinking, proposing fresh ideas and proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Experience planning for and negotiating services for events and execute gracefully with minimal guidance
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.