Corporate Sales Account Executive
Corporate Sales Account Executive
Are you a SaaS superstar looking to take your sales career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company – and with a product – on the fast track? New Relic is looking for sales professionals to grow our Corporate Sales team.
This team is responsible for identifying expansion opportunities with our most important key customer accounts, prospecting and building sales pipeline for strategic new logos and closing transactional business across our North American Enterprise sales organization.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with your Enterprise Account Executive team to develop and execute go to market strategies for their territories.
- Prospect and build sales pipeline for acquiring strategic new logo’s.
- Identify expansion opportunities for our largest and most strategic customers.
- Be responsible for closing the transactional business for the enterprise team.
- 2+ years executing prospecting and pipeline generation strategies for SaaS based solutions (preferably Mid-market to Enterprise Accounts) in a fast-paced, transactional environment
- Successfully supported Enterprise Field teams in a Multi-product SaaS environment
- Excellent communication and pipeline development skills, and have successfully applied these in previous inside sales
- Excel in both intrinsic motivation, goal setting AND collaborative teamwork
- Easily communicate the business impact of a portfolio solution to both technical and business customers
- Experience using SFDC and have the proven ability to manage a variety of software business tools, position multiple products, and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Experience negotiating contracts at large scale Accounts
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.