VP, Partner Sales
As the VP, Partner Sales EMEA at New Relic, you will continue to build and lead our team of experienced partner, channel and alliance sales professionals. Reporting directly to the GVP of Global Partners. You will have responsibility for delivering and executing a coherent, strategic partnership plan, including channel partnerships and strategic alliances and deploy a strategy to build preference and market share growth for New Relic across EMEA. Current partner ecosystem includes CSP, MSPs, (G)SIs, VARs, and ISVs. This team’s activities will be guided by New Relic’s desire for long-term, hyper-revenue growth and how alliance and channel partnerships can enable that goal.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Drive high value/impact results through all indirect selling channels including co-sell, resell, cross-sell, or referral programs.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, support and product organizations to rally around partnership opportunities
- Ensure partnerships are part of the account planning for our go-to-market plans across EMEA, working closely with the direct team.
- Build revenue generating partnerships that tie to our direct and indirect field strategy.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Drive joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical landmarks associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Encourage excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Collaborate closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement by using select partnerships.
- Over time, forecasts commercial impact of partnerships and alliances during the company shift to a consumption model.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements in conjunction with partner operations
- Lead all contracting, MOU and other business relationship definition and terms for all commercial partnerships.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Actively lead the Alliances and Channels function in an effective, assertive manner
- Proven experience in an alliances and channel capacity in a highly competitive market with strong preference for SaaS
- Experience managing robust business partner teams
- Critical problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding business judgment and high EQ
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field; MBA a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.