Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition - Global Product
New Relic is looking for an extraordinary recruiting leader who will bring a combination of experience, knowledge, and creativity to support our continuous growth. The Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition will be a strategic recruiting partner delivering hiring results across our Product organization. A successful leader will be strategic, results-oriented, data-driven - they will partner with engineering leadership to develop and execute the annual hiring plan, grow New Relic's reputation across the global tech industry, and lead and inspire an awesome team of recruiters.
This opportunity is open to a remote work arrangement.
What You’ll Do
- Build and foster relationships with New Relic's Product leadership team to guide on all aspects of recruiting for our Product organization (Engineering, Product Management, Design, and Executive).
- Ensure that the Product TA team is positioned for success and closely aligned with the vision and goals of the Product organization and New Relic.
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of experienced Technical Recruiters.
- Build and deliver against a workforce / headcount plan for the product organization, managing all stakeholders including hiring leaders, HR, FP&A, and TA programs.
- Develop a data-oriented recruiting organization, using analytics and industry intelligence to provide insights and decision support.
- Be knowledgeable in recruiting trends of the future workplace to ensure we are keeping pace with technology and evolving our tools and processes.
- Drive and bring to life key initiatives that improve the hiring process and strategy.
- Partner with business leaders and partners to co-develop strategies to include talent attraction and branding, sourcing, assessment, and selection.
- 15+ years of recruiting experience with 5+ years of management.
- Demonstrated ability to devise and implement recruiting strategies in a fast-growth tech environment and leading a high-performing recruiting team.
- Experience driving DE&I Recruiting and Sourcing strategy.
- Inspirational leader who encourages their team to take on new challenges and exceed expectations.
- Compassionate management and strong coaching skills.
- Knowledgeable about current market trends and competitive data.
- Experience using metrics and analytical insights to foster a compelling, data-driven recruiting narrative relative to Product Engineering Recruiting.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to influence leaders on New Relic Talent Acquisition best practices.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.