Partner Marketing Manager
New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive SaaS-based observability platform built to create more perfect software. We are passionate about providing solutions and tools that help development and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their applications and infrastructure. And, we have a ton of fun doing amazing work!
We are searching for a Partner Marketing Manager to join the Global Partner Marketing team and develop game-changing marketing programs and content that cuts through the noise, to support the work we do with our most strategic partners. With these proven skills, the successful candidate will collaborate across the marketing team to plan and action the activities and content pieces that highlight how New Relic and our partners bring value to our customers.
You are likely a good fit for this role if you have the know-how and experience of creating compelling content and the programs to support it. You are excited about taking ownership of your work and showing us what great looks like.. You understand technology marketing and have experience with B2B cloud software or Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Bring our partner solutions and positioning to life with compelling narratives, featuring customer use cases, that manifest in collateral and training materials for our sales teams.
- Collaborate across Marketing and with Alliances & Channels to create engaging content such as datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers and pitch decks. Plan how this content fits into marketing programs.
- Work with the customer marketing team and our partners in the creation of New Relic and partner-themed case studies, blogs, win wires, etc.
- Ensure that New Relic’s presence and content on partner websites is current and continually optimized to support our goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a technical field
- 3+ years of marketing experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field, required
- Content marketing experience, including creating net-new content pieces
- Demonstrated creative spark as expressed in content, visual design, messaging, etc
- Adept at establishing relationships with teammates and partners
- Possess a growth mindset and thrives in a high-growth dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Post Covid, ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud applications (e. g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in a high-growth marketing environment
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.