Senior Systems Administrator - RevPro
New Relic Finance is seeking a top-tier individual to assist with our revenue operations. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, hands-on, self-motivated, and a team/utility player with a very strong working knowledge of system processes from start to end (quote to cash). The role will be responsible for New Relic’s implementation and administration of RevPro. The ideal candidate will have experience in project management and process improvement.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and drive our RevPro implementation
- RevPro configuration, set up rules and reporting under ASC 606
- Define templates in RevPro, implement accounting rules & policies, data uploads into RevPro from various source systems
- Handle multiple instances of RevPro to support different revenue accounting rules both for current and future state
- Data cleansing and migration
- Single point of contact to RevPro technical support teams
- RevPro experience and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of meaningful work experience
- Understanding of general accounting concepts for ASC 606 and advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience in leading successful system implementations for growth and scale
- US public company experience, particularly in a SOX controlled environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage priorities, and deliver on time
- Experience with Zuora, Salesforce CPQ, and NetSuite
- SaaS revenue experience is strongly preferred
- SQL knowledge
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building an inclusive culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.