Senior Partner Marketing Manager
New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive SaaS-based observability platform built to create more perfect software. We are passionate about providing solutions and tools that help development and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their applications and infrastructure. And, we have a ton of fun doing amazing work!
We are searching for a stellar Senior Partner Marketing Manager who will join the Global Partner Marketing team to drive ground-breaking, innovative, and impactful marketing programs with our most strategic partners. Our ideal candidate is a leader, a great communicator, and someone who possesses a “game changer” approach. With proven modern marketing skills, the successful candidate will build demand, generate pipeline, and play an integral role in New Relic’s growth.
Working closely with both our Alliances and Channels team and our partners, you will bring energy and creativity to developing an integrated go-to-market strategy executed across a variety of different marketing channels, that engages our target accounts and moves them through the funnel.
You are likely a good fit for this role if you have a consistent track record of creating and executing scalable marketing programs that have become force multipliers for growth - generating pipeline, and accelerating deal cycles. You understand technology marketing and have experience with B2B cloud software or Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute multi-dimensional partner marketing programs to generate and accelerate existing pipeline.
- Bring “game changing” recommendations and strategic inputs to overall marketing plans and approaches
- Collaborate across the marketing organization to integrate partner marketing efforts within our overall marketing programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive the timely execution of partner marketing plans, and ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Measure and provide closed-loop reporting on pipeline metrics across programs
- Drive multiple initiatives simultaneously and execute flawlessly
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a technical field
- 7+ years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field, channel or partner marketing required
- Significant field marketing, segment marketing, demand creation and/or campaign execution experience
- Strong analytical skills to provide data and insights on acquisition accounts, and showcase return on investment of marketing programs
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide the necessary context, evidence and recommendations to drive action
- Adept at establishing relationships with teammates and partners at all levels and persuading others to prioritize your recommendations
- Demonstrated creative spark as expressed in content, visual design, messaging, etc
- Possess a growth mindset and thrives in a high-growth dynamic environment
- Post-Covid, ability to travel an average of 25% of time
- Masters in Business Administration
- Partner marketing experience
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud applications (e. g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in a high-growth digital marketing environment
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.