Business Systems Analyst
New Relic seeks a driven Business Systems Analyst (BSA) who will enable and empower our Business Applications Team to deliver projects and solutions to support our continued success and growth.
What You'll Do
Our new BSA will work closely with cross-functional teams as a liaison between IT and our business partners to ensure timely delivery of large and small projects, as well as frequent enhancement requests. Regular Sprints happen largely around Salesforce and Zoura platforms. You will also:
- Build comprehensive requirement docs and project plans.
- Help estimate and decompose complex projects into manageable parts with delivery plans. Track progress against those plans and facilitate trade-off discussions on scope, schedule or resources.
- Serve as the connective tissue for the end-to-end planning and process development.
- Provide transparency through metrics to partners on program-level plans, progress and quality.
- 3+ years of applicable systems delivery experience in a scaled agile environment, preferably for a large company.
- Prior responsibility managing enterprise-level programs with multi-functional teams.
- Demonstrated participation in implementation around Salesforce, Zoura, Quote to Cash (CPQ), Service Cloud, Community.
- Proficiency working with product, operations, and IT/engineering teams to design, scope, and shepherd projects from inception to deployment.
- Solid grasp of software development process models in SFDC and non-SFDC ecosystems, as well as knowledge of modern program management methodologies.
- Experience with agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM.
- Experience with program/portfolio management toolsets (JIRA/Portfolio/Confluence).
- Experience collecting then translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Advocates continuous improvement.
- Strong problem solver and go getter!
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.