Senior Frontend Software Engineer
At New Relic, we are the proud market leader for solutions providing deep insights into our clients’ applications’ behavior and performance. With our SaaS-based application performance monitoring (APM) solution, we have our customers' backs by instrumenting their applications and reporting issues, often before the customer is aware that there are any problems. We give our customers as much information as possible to help them tune their system’s reliability and performance.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join our fast growing Incident Intelligence team based in our Tel Aviv Office. We are a team of interdisciplinary specialists. Our atmosphere is of a startup backed up by a successful corporation. The team is responsible for what we believe is the future of our field: assimilating huge amounts of data and AI’ing the heck out of it in order to help our customers solve problems quickly and efficiently. Our product enables automatic monitoring of applications while reducing alert noise by correlating them into bigger issues. We also use past data to automatically identify the correct responders to incidents. Our vision is to be able to fix some problems magically without bothering anyone! For a proud parent of an app or server, we want to be the most perfect Au Pair anyone can imagine!
Are passionate about software engineering. Maybe you enjoy reading about new versions of things on Medium, or find yourself delving in deeply when you encounter a problem just to make sure you find the perfect and most elegant solution. You wish to be at the top of frontend and FS development. You’re experienced in frontend/full stack development (preferred), or other programming languages such as Rust. You’re also proficient in computer science fundamentals and most important of all, you are a cat person (kidding! You can of course love some other animals or even humans).
What You’ll Do
- Lead and complete tasks through TDD, continuous integration and modern development processes.
- Write (a lot) of high-quality, functional Typescript. Additionally, you’ll work with React, Redux, ES6 and SASS, graphQL and Python.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, designers, and other partners to frame problems within the business and product context.
- Participate in designing APIs, mechanisms and abstractions for the NR AI platform.
- 4+ years of developing front-end code for web application development
- 2+ years experience with React framework and Flux architecture
- Strong knowledge of modern Typescript and React.
- Experience with breaking down product requirements into architecture design and implementation
- CS degree or a degree in a related field / Elite tech unit alumni
- Visual and/or user experience design skills
- Experience developing web applications backend (Python/Go/Java/Ruby/Equivalent)
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Monthly meals fund (10bis).
- Retirement fund and Keren Hishtalmut.
- Professional Development classes
- Office located in the center of Tel Aviv, very close to public transportation.
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.