Program Manager, Research Operations
The New Relic research team is growing, and we need to recruit more users for our many studies. We are in search of someone who is excited about taking the reins of our recruiting effort. In addition, this role will establish partnerships with other parts of the organization to find users and make sure that our research results are making an impact!
The opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on the applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Scale the user recruitment program for our studies in Europe and Israel to ensure fast access to qualified research participants;
- Partner with our Operations Program Manager in the US on all our operations initiatives;
- Represent New Relic in communications with our research participants;
- Drive user-centricity at New Relic through partnerships with other teams that strengthen our recruitment efforts and publicize research results.
- 1+ years experience measuring the success of projects that impact both customers and colleagues but also breaking down processes and identifying and eliminating obstacles in order to deliver business improvements;
- Experience starting and maintaining email communications with customers with clear and persuasive English conversation skills.
- Experience recruiting users for research studies and familiarity with UX/usability research and methods;
- Experience building surveys with complex logic and knowledge about the legal and ethical guidelines of working with user research participants and the data collected.
- Familiarity with SQL
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic currently has offices in Germany, Ireland, Spain, and the United Kingdom, and based on business needs may approve work in Belgium, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, UAE, and other locations throughout the region. Some of our opportunities are limited to specific hiring locations. Talk with your recruiter about your goals and how we can work with you in our Flex First approach!
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.