Senior Salesforce Developer
New Relic’s Business Application team is looking for a business savvy Senior Salesforce Developer to join us to help enhance and maintain applications on our Salesforce Lightning platform. You will be working with our amazing Global Technical Support, product, data and business operations teams to support high priority initiatives, as well as day-to-day operations. Working with many integrations with other SaaS applications and integration middleware, help keep New Relic on the cutting edge of Salesforce platform advances.
We are looking for someone who can reflect New Relic’s core values in this work: being bold, passionate, connected, authentic, and accountable! Our business is rapidly scaling. We are committed to a SaaS-first approach for our systems, just as our market-leading digital intelligence tools have been built from the ground-up as cloud-only.
In addition to our San Francisco office reopening in 2022, we are considering remote candidates in locations where New Relic can do business, working West Coast hours!
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the technical expert on Salesforce Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Service Cloud Console, Salesforce Knowledge, Case Management, and the Force.com platform.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high qualify business solution based on the industry standard methodologies and business needs.
- Integrate application with Salesforce using SOAP/REST based solutions.
- Talk to Business users, operational leaders to understand requirements, challenge assumptions when appropriate, and translating those requirements into technical specifications.
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements and provide gap analysis.
- Support End-users in real-time with issues related to the Salesforce and supported applications.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- 3+ years of experience with Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Knowledge Management, Chat & Phone integration, SAML, Single Sign On.
- Excellent Systems integration experience with RESET, Web Services APIs and third-party applications
- Solid grasp of object-oriented concepts, application design principles and design patterns.
- Automation process experience with Flows, Process Builders, Workflow Rules, and Salesforce Sharing & Security model.
- Experience handling large data volumes, considering limits and performance tuning.
- Experience using continuous development tools (SFDX, GIT, Jenkins, Ant etc) and effective methodologies (Agile, Test-Driven development)
- Ability to work autonomously and organize your own time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Zuora, Marketo, ETL Tool (Mulesoft, Boomi etc)
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, Service Cloud Consultant etc).
- Knowledge with Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or the equivalent related experience.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.