Senior Program Manager
The Senior Program Manager owns the coordination of the execution of the AWS Partnership objectives. This role is highly cross-functional, working with multiple internal New Relic and AWS teams to drive execution across solutions development, field enablement and engagement, incentives management, and reporting. The successful candidate must be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented, embrace a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, and have excellent problem solving and analytical skills using data to drive decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Own overall partnership governance, including oversight of the execution of the partnership initiatives
- Partner with the Senior Director, AWS Alliance, to build the go-to-market strategy and execution plan
- Analyze and report key performance indicators to track progress for the partnership
- Drive innovative program solutions to support field engagement between New Relic and AWS
- Identify opportunities to improve our internal processes, including driving automation of repeatable work, and increasing overall team efficiency and program scale
- Work cross-functionally between multiple internal New Relic teams and AWS teams, building relationships and gathering input to drive alignment
- Work closely and communicate effectively with AWS, AWS sales, and New Relic leaders globally
- Manage and facilitate the program cadence within New Relic and with AWS
- Several years of successfully leading programs in cross-functional work environments
- Several years of working in a hands-on role building programs preferably in a SaaS related environment
- Several years experience leading programs at one of the large cloud providers or a close ecosystem partners
- Well-versed in program management fundamentals— team building, role / responsibility definition, risk management, work breakdown structures, project tracking, conflict management, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to initiate action and accountability from local and remote teams
- Excellent executive stakeholder management and executive communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Suite, Powerpoint, Excel, Asana
- Experience with working with AWS as a partner in a program management role
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.