Senior Partner Sales Manager
Companies of all sizes trust New Relic to monitor application and infrastructure performance, so they can quickly resolve issues and improve digital customer experiences.
Due to our growth in our Asia-Pacific, Japan region, we are now looking to hire a Partner Sales Manager to join our high-impact Alliances and Channels group. Our goal, within and beyond New Relic, is to recruit, enable and work together with the best, cloud-savvy partners in the industry.
You'll identify, negotiate and close long-term, complex partner transactions, as well as manage ongoing relationships with key strategic partners. You will creatively apply strategies such as resale, integration, as well as bundling; and you will develop partnerships that drive both customer adoption and new revenue. We are seeking a hardworking individual with solid technical and business insights. Your advanced analytical skills allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and close new partnerships to drive New Relic growth.
- Fluently communicate our digital intelligence platform value proposition to sales, marketing and technical audiences in partner organizations and through them to end-customers
- Score and report on success metrics for each partner on a regular basis.
- Work hand-in-glove with the Sales and Marketing organizations
- Project manage partner operations and grow relationships
- Coordinate the technical and marketing launches of integrated partnerships
- 8+ years of experience in software industry doing business development, strategic alliances, and/or channel sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical audience when presenting the business value aspects of the proposition
- Experience with alliances with, or selling into, one or more of these environments: Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Application Hosting Providers, other Cloud infrastructure
More about you
- Experience and demonstrated ability closing opportunities, managing multiple projects and effectively negotiating agreements.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills and an ability to blend technology vision and business strategy to identify new partner opportunities
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others concisely, in words and images
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of instigating go-to-market plans and subsequent sales follow-through
- "Entrepreneurial" attitude with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our Sydney Relics work in the Central Business District surrounded by some of the best and brightest companies, with easy access to public transportation and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.