Senior Product Manager – Applied Intelligence
Senior Product Manager – Applied Intelligence
Tel Aviv, Israel
At New Relic, we provide our customers with instant and deep insight into their application’s behavior and performance. With our SaaS-based application performance monitoring (APM) solution, we have our customer’s backs by transparently instrumenting their application and reporting issues, often before the customer knows that there is a problem. We give our customers as much information as possible to help them tune their site’s reliability and performance.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our fast growing Applied Intelligence team based in our Tel Aviv Office. This is a team of interdisciplinary experts, comprised of engineers from the recently acquired company SignifAI. The team is responsible for developing new innovative products in the application monitoring ecosystem that enables DevOps, SRE, and on-call team members to automatically monitor applications, reduce noise in their production environment, correlate between different production incidents, and manage the collective knowledge base of their team and organization.
The New Relic Tel Aviv office is rapidly growing but we are still very agile, with a strong start-up vibe. Join us to play an important part in building a technologically challenging and unique product that will be an integral part of the New Relic product suite.
What You’ll Do
- You will join a team of very technical engineers and product managers working on a complex distributed platform that enables innovative solutions for monitoring applications and systems.
- You will develop the product strategy for one of the New Relic Applied Intelligence products, informed by customer and market insights, competitive pressures, technical capability, and internal initiatives/assets – and use it to align and energize key stakeholders and team members responsible for the overall business.
- In collaboration with the group GM and product team, you will define a detailed, rolling 4-quarter product roadmap based on the product strategy and drive the alignment of key releases to deliver on the roadmap; adjust the roadmap as needed based on key metrics, market forces, and changes in execution resources.
- Meticulously think through every aspect of the overall customer experience, putting users' needs first in the definition of requirements. Continuously seek improvements to the customer experience working with the UX and Engineering team to better drive the business and/or key metrics.
- Lead the business during the full product lifecycle – from requirements definition, to delivery, to end of life – collaborating with other teams across the company, including Engineering, UX, Ops, Support, and Marketing and Sales counterparts.
- Communicate a clear set of business priorities and customer imperatives at all times and actively work with the extended team to drive key trade-off decisions.
- Establish business metrics and key customer/market research questions and work with market research (or build your own process) to gather key customer insights to inform optimization or new product development. Maintain an active view of key competitors and their anticipated next moves. Deeply engage other parts of the team in this process.
- Collaborate with Sales Management, Marketing, Finance, and other relevant teams to provide the market context and key drivers that feed the revenue forecast and longer-term outlook and TAM. Actively engage and solve for business limiters within your control and passionately pursue accelerants.
- Experience product managing software products or leading product development efforts in a similar capacity; bonus if those were monitoring or technical products
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup company with medium-to-large software companies as a customer
- Experience working on or managing enterprise/business-to-business products
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, patience and determination
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis
- Background in SaaS and cloud-based software
- Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle including driving and managing agile processes
- 3+ years as a product manager
- Experience with product management tools (road mapping, mocks, wireframes, project management, Git tools, UI/UX tools)
- Experience with managing software development cycles implementing agile methodologies
- Worked with at least 2 different medium size engineering teams
- Can demonstrate and articulate past product decisions, product architecture and conflict management examples.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field
Who you are:
- You are a seasoned Product Manager with a strong background in defining and managing a B2B SaaS-based.
- You understand the difference between PUT and POST, interpreted and compiled, threads versus events, Dev and Ops but who also understands business strategy, constraints, and planning.
- You are a team player, willing to collaborate and communicate with others to solve problems.
- You are tech-savvy and passionate about new technological challenges. Advantage if you care deeply about elegantly solving the application performance and monitoring challenges faced by modern developers and operators.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
This position is in our Tel Aviv office, which was established on December 2019.
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Monthly meals fund (10bis).
- Retirement fund and Keren Hishtalmut.
- Professional Development classes
- Office located in the center of Tel Aviv, very close to public transportation.
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.