Solution Architect - Global Accounts
If you have a passion for enterprise-wide observability architecture and the leadership to drive impactful solutions to our most vital customers, then you have found a tremendous role for you!
The outstanding Pre-sales Solutions Architect will be an integral part of the Customer Adoption organization and act as the technical leader when engaging Global Accounts. Acting as the trusted adviser to our most strategic customers, you will partner closely with Global Account Executives throughout the sales cycle and perform deep enterprise-wide discovery to diagnose customer issues and develop an understanding of their current environment.
You will use your Enterprise Architecture skills to articulate a roadmap, solution, and to-be architecture. By collaborating with customers on pivotal initiatives, you will effectively communicate our value proposition and business outcomes.
Critically, your technical contributions and feedback from the field into Product Marketing, Product Management, Office of the CTO, and other key partners will enable the continuous improvement of New Relic products and continuous innovation of the company. You will be the standard-bearer for New Relic’s strategic direction and vision, as well as promote and uphold new product direction on behalf of your customers!
Opportunity to work remotely with up to 50% travel.
What You'll Do
- Design next-gen Observability Solutions for large and sophisticated customers undergoing significant changes in their organisations.
- Team lead for a mixed group of technical specialists as part of large-scale product evaluations.
- Drive value through the New Relic Observability platform by helping customers solve their observability challenges, aligned with business outcomes such as Driving Innovation, Increasing Performance & Availability.
- Ensure the success of significant deployments like Cloud Migrations and Digital Transformations for major corporations through effective Observability.
- Deep Domain Professional that the Sales team will rely upon.
- Collaborate with Product Management on the roadmap and deliver customised roadmap presentations to our top customers.
- Drive critical issues (when vital) to give key customers the white glove treatment response if they run into problems.
- Deep knowledge of pre-sales experience within the high tech industry or product management
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as their technical environment
- Knowledge in the monitoring space (APM, Digital Experience, Tracing, AIOps, Infrastructure, Logging, Kubernetes)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Background in software development, modern development, & operational/SRE practices.
- APM languages: Java, .NET, NodeJS, Python, Ruby, PHP or Golang;
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, GCP, Cloud Foundry, Docker / Kubernetes
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.