Product Marketing Manager - AIOps
This position sits in our beautiful Portland, OR or San Francisco, CA office and relocation assistance may be provided.
We’re looking for a phenomenal product marketer to drive the go-to-market strategy for our AIOps solution! We are also looking fo someone to work across the organization to grow product revenue exponentially.
New Relic's observability solution is multi-platform, SaaS, and entity-centric. We are passionate about providing solutions and tools that help development and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their applications and infrastructure. And we have a ton of fun doing great work.
In this role, you will drive product positioning and messaging for New Relic's AIOps solution in collaboration with your product management partners. You will also lead go-to-market strategy and execution for product launches, crafting content and programs that arm marketing, enable and accelerate sales, and drive category leadership. The team needs someone with outstanding management skills and demonstrated B2B experience who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth culture. You should be ambidextrous in your ability to work as effectively with product management, design, and engineering as you do with sales, marketing, and customer success. If having a tangible business impact invigorates you, and you are committed to high standards in your work, then this is the place for you.
We are looking for someone with at least 3 - 5 years of product marketing experience, or similar experiences in product management or sales engineering at an enterprise software company targeting enterprise buyers. Experience at a cloud / SaaS company is helpful, as is deep knowledge of the monitoring/observability and AIOps markets.
What You’ll Do
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audience: developers, IT Operations, and application owners, as well as economic buyers and decision makers including CIOs and CTOs
- Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Perform market and daring research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster our position in the market
- Partner with marketing to build engaging content such as presentations, webinars, blog posts, data sheets, eBooks, and whitepapers
- Drive GTM strategy, and plan & execute launches in partnership with the launch management team
- Increase product usage and adoption among your key user bases, in close partnership with our product and technical evangelists, sales, and customer success
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and design to harness customer insights that define the product roadmap
- Be a strong leader with vision for your product, and the overall portfolio, both internally and externally, through events like sales kickoffs, industry conferences and the like
- 3 and above years as a product marketing manager, product manager or sales engineer at a fast-growing B2B software company
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth, working with marketing and sales to build a strong pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals
- Experience in the AIOps, software monitoring, APM or DevOps markets preferred
- Experience supporting market share growth in a highly-competitive space
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical users and economic decision makers
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with a deep understanding of our business.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the center of downtown Portland, situated in a thriving tech community in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy easy commute access and a plethora of good eats and great coffee. We provide competitive compensation including equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility and fun of a start-up.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.