Total Rewards & Operations Analyst
We are looking for a Total Rewards & Operations Specialist with strong experience in executing Compensation, Benefits, and Operations responsibilities. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy adding value while working on highly visible, large-scale initiatives!
Our team enables New Relic to attract and retain the best talent in the industry by providing outstanding consultation to client groups for all Compensation, Benefits, and Operations-related matters. This role reporting directly to Sr. Manager, Global Compensation will be a key partner in managing the Total Rewards and Operations requests in APJ.
What You'll Do
- Prepare analyses, consult with business and People Team stakeholders on results of analysis, with a focus on making compelling business cases for recommendations and delivering thoughtful solutions.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Business Partners and business leaders to evaluate jobs and offers and support rapid company growth and highly ambitious hiring goals
- Participate in high-profile Total Rewards and Operations projects and programs in APJ, including in-depth analyses and guidance for annual and semi-annual compensation review processes, annual compensation market analysis, and renewal of Benefits plans.
- Collaborate cross-functionally throughout the People Team to find opportunities, challenges, and feedback on key performance indicators for implemented C&B Program strategies.
- Complete new hire data entry and audits, lead onboarding programs, job change, manager change, and termination processing
- Administer Benefits eligibility and enrollment processes
- Liaise with third-party providers such as the broker and insurers
- Respond to employee questions via various internal tools, review and assign tickets, facilitate employment verifications and background checks
- 5+ years of HR experience, focusing on Compensation, Benefits and People Operations.
- Regional experience from the high-tech industry.
- Extensive experience with Radford Tech and Sales surveys and others.
- High-level global job architecture experience including job evaluation and mapping, market benchmarking and development of global salary guidelines, and communication.
- Demonstrated strong analytical aptitude to find opportunities for improvement, identify alternative standard solutions, and recommend business-aligned proposals
- Strong vendor management skills (e.g. local benefits brokers)
- Excellent communication skills with a strong partnership mindset to partner with various audiences.
- Great multi-tasking teammate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to shift gears with short notice, ability to operate within high level of ambiguity
- Experience with new country entries (i.e. establishing a new entity, PEO, M&A)
- Strong teammate with phenomenal interpersonal skill, driving projects to completion with timely execution, interfacing effectively with business partners and Total Rewards and Operations team
- Strong Excel, Workday Advanced Compensation, Google Suite products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, HR, or a related field.
- CCP, GRP, or CBP.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.