Technical Support Systems Analyst
The Technical Support Systems Analyst will assist our Global Technical Support Software Engineers in innovating our support delivery platform. You will enable and empower the team to deliver on GTS driven projects and solutions to support the continued success and expansion of our globe-spanning customer-base.
In the GTS Innovation Hub, we are serious about building for scale and moving the needle for our customer and employee experience! Your passion for collecting requirements, business partner engagement, project management skills, and use case validation spurs you to efficiently complete projects.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Systems Analyst who will use their expertise and imagination to help us identify systemic friction and new opportunities to innovate to improve our efficiency.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a liaison between Technical Support Software Engineers and Global Technical Support teams to ensure the timely delivery of large and small projects, collaborating with teams in Engineering, Business Applications, Sales and more;
- Exercise technical & business analyst skills to build comprehensive requirement docs, flowcharts and project plans as well as validate execution;
- Build a deep understanding of partner use cases to ensure and validate that the technical teams are driving towards the best solutions;
- You will utilize the Agile process to help the team plan and implement its work
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements
- You have shown critical thinking skills and make well-reasoned decisions and tradeoffs that balance the department strategy and company goals
- You demonstrate communication skills with the ability to communicate efficiently to cross-functional teams in both one-on-one and group settings
- Recognizes the importance of continuous improvement, streamlining, and optimizing current systems to increase efficiency;
- Experience working with customer-service platforms, Salesforce, Zendesk, Discourse;
- Experience supporting or collaborating with engineers who design, develop, and release custom software solutions
- Experience with project/portfolio management software (JIRA/Confluence, AHA!);
- Experience with observability tools like New Relic's platform or others, as well as Logstash, Elastic, AWS Lambda, or Azure Functions.
- Experience with supporting or creating software using low-code technologies.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the center of downtown Portland, situated in a thriving tech community in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy easy commute access and a plethora of good eats and great coffee. We provide competitive compensation including equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.