Marketing Operations Manager - Sales Development Ops
New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive SaaS-based observability platform built to create more perfect software. We are passionate about providing solutions and tools that help development and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their applications and infrastructure. And we have a ton of fun doing great work.
New Relic’s Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to partner with the Business Development leader to provide analytics, insights, operational rigor to grow the team at scale over the next year. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing Strategy and Analytics, you will support our team’s initiatives by identifying business needs and requirements, applying standard methodologies, implementing recommendations, and providing governance of our processes.
Successful marketing operations leaders at New Relic are strategic problem solvers, who get results through influence at the executive and team level, innovative thinking, and effective change management. Their recommendations and solutions are grounded in critical thinking and relevant data and analytics. They are drivers who are passionate about the latest trends in Marketing and technology and thrive on identifying and chasing opportunities that improve the customer experience and accelerate our business.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Building and optimizing the operational side of the sales development team as we exponentially scale the team globally
- Partner with Business Development leadership with a focus on analytics and process infrastructure
- Manage and maintain all territories and accounts, including partnering on methodology, design, and assignment processes
- Design, develop and deliver robust and scalable reporting around pipeline health and opportunity management
- Analyze and promote the health of the business to improve sales development productivity & performance
- Solve Business Development/Sales process problems in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions
- Identify, prioritize and scope key critical initiatives and projects accordingly
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sales processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels
- Build commission structures alongside finance and monitor monthly/quarterly payouts and production
- 3+ years of experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations environment
- Hands-on experience in CRM (Salesforce) and Tableau
- Proven track record to bring alignment, negotiate and provide guidance to partners, and drive projects to completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide the vital context, analysis, and recommendations to drive action and accountability from local and remote teams
- Experience designing processes that are scalable
- Experience in reporting on marketing/sales performance, analyzing data, and communicating business insights that drive action
- Hands-on experience with Bizible, LeanData, Sales engagement platform, data appending tools, intent, and ABM tools
- Experience in a high-growth marketing environment
- Experience in data management, compliance, governance, quality, and measurement
- Experience in marketing enterprise technology - SaaS (Software as a Service) - with a B2B focus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. https://newrelic.com/blog/how-to-relic/future-of-work
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.