Senior Executive Assistant
Are you a high energy Executive Assistant, looking for a values-based company with authentic executives and a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Is a great day for you one where you partnered with your executives to make them and their team events more effective? We are looking for an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to support our Chief Marketing Officer and the world-wide Marketing team.
We are a fast-growing tech company with a “Best Places to Work” culture – and awards to match. In partnership with our CMO, you will work to increase alignment, performance and engagement of our global Marketing team by streamlining communication, processes and logistics. You will collaborate on a wide-range of strategic activities, anticipate executives' needs, and ensure accountability. You will drive successful communication across Marketing and go to market leadership more broadly, and will play a meaningful role in maintaining an engaging company culture!
What You’ll Do
- Manage sophisticated and constantly evolving calendar needs for leader(s) with all internal and external parties, handling them with poise and the utmost integrity. Proactively partner with executives to ensure their time is spent on the highest impact initiatives.
- Plan and execute engaging team events, meetings, and off-sites including the preparation of materials, A/V, and catering and thoughtfully include global participants. Support team efficiency by collecting, preparing, and distributing information for use in events.
- Develop relationships with diverse employees across the entire global Marketing organization and keep the “pulse” of the team while creating a welcoming and productive business environment.
- Proactively identify key priorities, deadlines and deliverables. Assist with preparing presentations, proposals, reports, agendas, and other business correspondence.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel with minimal guidance. Prepare executive expense reports on a timely basis.
- Handle extremely confidential information and personnel issues with a high-degree of sensitivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 6 years of Executive Assistant work experience, with evidence of growing responsibility in undertaking C-level administrative support in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as an extremely strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with different personalities and communication styles. Exhibits perseverance under pressure.
- Proven track record of approaching changing priorities with a positive attitude and solution orientation.
- Outstanding technology skills including Mac, G-Suite and video conferencing software.
- Experience planning and directing projects with varying scope and business impact, like critical initiatives and annual planning, team health and feedback, compensation planning, and key workback schedules.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.