Field Marketing Manager
We are looking for a digitally-savvy, Field Marketing Manager to join our APAC Marketing team as we scale our enterprise business across the Asia Pacific region into Korea!
Working closely with both our Marketing Director and team in Sydney, plus our local Korean general manager and sales team, you will develop an integrated go-to-market strategy to support our launch and growth in Korea, executing across a variety of different marketing channels, that helps us engage our target accounts, and moves them through the funnel.
You will be a true marketing all-rounder, passionate about partnering with sales and take a modern approach to developing and executing effective online and offline marketing programs, webinars and events, press and partner relations!
How do you know if you’re a good fit? You have a consistent track record of creating and delivering effective field programs which have built robust pipelines, targeting both executives and practitioners across digital channels, email programs, webinars, virtual and field events.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute regional field marketing programs focused on high-touch, targeted engagement within customer and prospect accounts to create new and accelerate existing pipeline
- Partner with account teams to craft account-based marketing plans for top strategic accounts to build and extend executive engagement
- Align regional marketing plans with our corporate digital/demand generation programs (e.g., webinars, direct email, digital advertising, modern outbound/inbound, etc.)
- Partner cross-functionally to drive the timely execution of field-marketing plans, and ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads and engaged accounts
- Manage PR and customer reference programs, as well as web and digital localization projects
- Drive multiple initiatives simultaneously to completion
- 5-7+ years experience in high technology B2B enterprise software, digital marketing and SaaS experience including significant field marketing, demand creation and campaign execution experience
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Experience crafting account-based marketing plans, including strategic goals and objectives
- Solid understanding of and experience with reporting from CRM (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation (Marketo).
- Strong analytical skills to provide data and insights on return on investment of marketing programs
- Ability to work effectively in a results-driven environment, with special focus on building positive relationships in Sales and Corporate Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or a technical field
- Additional web (Adobe Experience Manager) and ABM (Engagio) technology platform experience a huge bonus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.