Order Management Specialist (Contract)
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Order Management Analyst! Join our Finance organization as a team player who thrives on working in a high-volume, time-sensitive environment. If you excel at reviewing documentation for completeness and accuracy as well as data entry - read on.
What You'll Do
- Review Contracts (order forms, legal agreements, customer purchase orders, quotes, etc.) for compliance with revenue recognition and deal desk policies.
- Understand and process a vast range of Customer and Channel contracts, renewals, and complex deal structures.
- Support and triage issues related to our newly released Salesforce CPQ tool.
- Ensure timely and accurate provisioning and billing of customer accounts through manual data entry.
- Safeguard and manage data quality in SFDC for all proposed and closed quotes/deals.
- Engage in ad-hoc projects relating to order entry and process improvement
- 1+ years of Finance/Operations experience in a high-tech environment, preferably with order entry experience.
- Experience with Zuora and SalesForce preferred.
- Proven capability to build strong alliances with internal business units.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses a quality of high attention to detail
- Willingness to cover various time zones and work extra hours as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Business or a similar discipline required.
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.