Customer Success Representative - Renewals
Customer Success Representative, Renewals
We believe that keeping our existing customers is as equally important as gaining new ones. We advocate the principle of a virtuous cycle of customer success and improved revenue performance.
As a Customer Success Renewals Representative, you are a key individual contributor on the Renewals team that consistently delivers market leading retention rates and more. Our team is a culmination of individuals who are passionate about customer loyalty committed to bringing the right people together with the intention of securing and growing our revenue.
In this role you will manage an assigned set of customers with a focus on maintaining and growing renewal rates and establishing relationships with a particular focus on retention and identifying opportunities for upsell.
Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, sustain and renew subscriptions, resolve customer issues/problems, and effectively manage your time will be the key to our mutual success.
What You’ll Do
- Accountable for maintaining accurate customer master record including licenses, software expiration dates, customer contact information
- Build renewal quotes
- Process all renewal activities for your assigned accounts, ensuring timely and accurate renewals are in place for all open agreements
- Work with customers to resolve any issues which may be preventing them from maintaining a relationship with New Relic
- Effectively communicate company messages, value propositions, etc. verbally and in writing
- Collaborate with departments across the organization to advocate for the customer and work together to resolve any issues
- Uncover accounts which may be at risk and develop plans to mitigate it
- Recognize trends to help develop programs which maximize retention
- 4+ years experience with sales and/or renewing contracts
- Aptitude for and interest in financial analysis and outcomes
- Appreciation for and interest in the underlying drivers of business success across industry sectors
- Ability to organize and prioritize activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and follow up skills, problem-solving and analytical skills
- SaaS experience is a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. Our cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel welcome, where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.