Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive:
Are you a software sales pro looking to take your career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company – and a product – on the fast track? Take a look at New Relic!
We are looking for accomplished, quota carrying sales professionals to share their skills to drive our technology and delight our customers. If you have a passion for SaaS sales and an interest in how it can impact businesses AND gain have technology sales experience, we want to talk with you. This opportunity provides rare opportunities to grow personally and professionally, so read on!
What You'll Do
- Communicate the business impact of exceptional software to both technical and business customers
- You will be passionate about developing sales plans to strategically grow and expand the accounts within an assigned geography
- Will prospected and generated relationships with new customers
- Manage the success, adoption and expansion of existing customers
- Be helpful and entrepreneurial in your pursuit of new customer acquisition
- Develop your passion for customer adoption and satisfaction
- 7-10 years of Enterprise Sales Experience
- 3+ years in SaaS or related direct application sales
- Excel in both personal ambition AND collaborative partnership
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in previous roles
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team environment
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Bilingual: fluent in Japanese with business proficiency in English
- Technical background or Middleware background, with basic understanding of infrastructure, software trends, and the SaaS selling motion in general;
- Have experience with SFDC and a variety of software business tools, including Slack, PowerPoint, BlueJeans, etc.
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.