We are looking for an ambitious person to join our Technical Solution Sales team in Munich, Berlin or remote. Whether you are just starting out on your solution engineering journey of having a few years' experience under your belt in a similar role, the most meaningful thing is that you are solution-oriented, dedicated, and keen to make an impact.
What You'll Do
In this role you would be partnering with Sales to:
- Deliver demos, sometimes to large audiences
- Assist customers with their trials and POCs
- Write bid documents to customers and prospects
- Provide technical coaching and assistance to Account Executives
- Run technical webinars and workshops
- Travel is around 10% (as you progress your career with us, travel may increase)
As you will be partnering with Solution Engineers across the region, this is a fantastic role for people who would like to learn from the best, building and developing skills that will set them up for a successful career in solution engineering, consulting, sales, and other customer-facing technical roles.
- Keen interest in cool tech and a logical mindset can make up for it
- Customer focus and someone who is good at finding solutions to problems
- Passion, energy and initiative are a must
- Good communication, presentation and storytelling skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in German
- A degree in computer science preferred
- Some experience in sales/business development, software development or technical support would be a bonus.
- Also bonus if you have hands-on experience working with programming languages including Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.