Lead Go-To-Market Data Analyst - Remote
Data is central to measuring all aspects of our business and critical to our growth. We’re looking for someone to join New Relic’s Data & Analytics organization as a Lead Go-To-Market Data Analyst. You will partner with Go-To-Market (GTM) Stakeholders and C-suite leaders in setting and delivering on priorities across teams/functions in acquiring and retaining customers.
As a motivated self-starter you will be able to work in a fast faced, ambiguous environment. Proven attention to detail and an extensive eye for business will allow you to work efficiently with business partners across Finance, Sales, Product and Marketing to build business narratives and metrics for success. Additionally, you will define and test hypotheses, and deliver practical insights through data visualizations. You will succeed by having an eye on the big picture and being able to challenge the status quo. Ask the hard questions to ensure investment of time and resources is warranted.
Remote candidates who can work West Coast hours from a home office where New Relic can do business are welcome to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Design and instrument New Relic’s key performance metrics to deliver on projects based on our GTM strategy
- Partner with Business Operations, GTM, and groups supporting our GTM strategy
- Define data model requirements that are scalable and focus on immediate business outcomes and results
- Partner with Data Engineering in supporting ELT and DBT Modeling to support delivery of sales and customer metrics
- Build self-serve tools and advanced visualizations that democratize access to data insights
- Make recommendations based on data backed insights
- Conduct in-depth ecosystem analyses that tell the story of what happened and how to improve
- Lead agile delivery of analysis and BI scope that’s clearly defined, tracked, implemented, monitored and communicated
- Making recommendations based on data backed insights
- 5+ years of industry experience in a Data Analytics role,
- 3+ years experience communicating analytical findings to executives, including metric dashboarding, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Experience supporting GTM in a B2B SaaS business
- Mastery of SQL in a cloud data warehouse environment (we use Snowflake)
- Advanced data visualization and design skills (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Experience with data pipelines, ELT processes, and a demonstrable understanding of database design principles
- Degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience
- High familiarity with data platforms and applications such as Databricks, Jupyter, Snowflake, Airflow, FiveTran, DBT
- Familiarity with product analytics, clickstream datasets, or UX-related framework and tools
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.