Gainsight Administrator - Remote
As a Gainsight Administrator, you'll work toward implementing the platform and integrating it with our Salesforce system. To be successful, you'll need to understand business requirements, translating them to effective solutions, and socializing those solutions among your colleagues and business partners.
Our new Gainsight Administrator will be part of the Business Applications Team at New Relic, working side by side with Salesforce Administrators and Developers. We utilize agile principles and the scrum framework to deliver high-quality build iterations within the tools we handle.
Over the last several years, we’ve built a highly-respected extraordinary team known for delivering. Last year, we replaced our entire Sales and Martech Stack (new Salesforce Lightning instance, new Marketo instance, and implementation of over a dozen related tools.) This year, we’re launching more capabilities and fully living into our consumption model. We’re so passionate about the work we’re doing to drive value in the business (and this is FUN work!).
In addition to our San Francisco office reopening in 2022, we are considering remote candidates in locations where New Relic can do business, working West Coast hours!
What You’ll Do
- Approximately 60% Gainsight Administration and 40% SFDC Administration.
- Configure, deploy and administer Gainsight (including system configuration, reports, dashboards, and workflows) in partnership with the business needs identified by the organization.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the design of business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the Customer Success team to engage with customers.
- Manage existing platform configurations as well as the implementation of new solutions, including requirement gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out (including adoption) and continuous improvements within Gainsight.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity and user activity to make recommendations and deploy continuous improvements.
- Serve as a frontline resource for internal end-users to field questions and resolve issues.
- Configure Gainsight platform and integration with Salesforce.
- Implement and maintain customer success programs.
- Design and maintain the end-to-end workflows in SFDC and Gainsight.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight reports and dashboards to various levels of the business.
- 1+ years of Salesforce Admin Experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (201)
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Proven business analysis skills
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent experience
- Customer-focused approach
- Gainsight experience or certification
- Project management and task organization skills
- Customer service attitude in providing support to end-users
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.