Lead IT Business Systems Analyst - GTM - Remote
Our new Lead Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will help our IT team scale up as our company and Go to Market teams continue to grow. The Lead BSA will be pivotal in leading the solutions and project deliveries to support the continued success and growth of all our GTM business partners.
You have demonstrable experience as a BSA and are excited about the opportunity to join a high-performing team that is integral to project planning and development. Bring your passion for collecting requirements, business partner engagement, project management and working with Salesforce Admins and Devs! Our ideal hire is adept at bringing multi-functional teams together to complete projects successfully. You will be someone who enjoys building solutions to help materialize the vision of our business objectives.
In addition to our San Francisco office reopening in 2022, we are considering remote candidates in locations where New Relic can do business, working West Coast hours!
What You'll Do
- Work closely with teams comprised of engineers, product managers, GTM operations, CS, Global Alliance team, etc. as the liaison between IT and our business partners to ensure the timely delivery of large and small projects as well as frequent enhancement requests to be completed in regular Sprints that are largely on the Salesforce and Zuora platform.
- Collaborate with business partners to define the roadmap of system capabilities to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrate technical & business analyst skills to build comprehensive requirement docs and project plans.
- Define and groom users stories to be ready for Development team.
- Actively help multi-functional teams estimate and decompose complex projects into manageable parts with delivery plans. Track progress against those plans and facilitate trade-off discussions on scope, schedule or resources.
- Serve as the IT, Business System's Team's connective tissue for the end-to-end process.
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to partners on program-level plans, progress and quality.
- 4+ years of applicable systems delivery experience in a scaled agile environment, preferably for a large company responsible for leading enterprise-level programs with multi-functional teams.
- Experiences with SaaS selling motion are highly desireable.
- Experience working on projects implementing Salesforce, Zuora, Quote to Cash (CPQ), Service Cloud, Community.
- Mastery in business stakeholder engagement for planning, prioritization, and trade-off decisions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with product, operations, and IT/engineering teams to design, scope, and shepherd projects from inception to deployment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC models in Salesforce and non-Salesforce ecosystems, as well as expert knowledge of modern program management methodologies.
- Experience with agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM.
- Experience with program/portfolio management toolsets (JIRA/Portfolio/Confluence).
- Experience collecting and translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Able to recognize the importance of continuous improvement, finding opportunities to streamline/optimize current practices in order to shorten delivery schedules, improve quality, and/or increase efficiency.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.