Account Executive, Commercial - Italian
Are you a software sales pro looking to take your career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company – and a product – on the fast track? Take a look at New Relic!
We are looking for an accomplished, quota-carrying sales professional to share their skills to drive our technology and delight our customers. If you have a passion for SaaS sales and an interest in how it can impact businesses AND gain Commercial technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
This opportunity provides unique opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of New Relic’s platforms to C-Level executives and senior decision makers
- Pre-qualify opportunities by assessing mutual interest and purchasing power of large, enterprise companies
- Achieve and over-achieve your target by bringing on net new logos and managing existing customers
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Effectively use Salesforce.com and other sales tools to lead accounts through every step of the sales cycle
- Have a very successful history selling software (preferably SaaS) in a dynamic, transactional environment.
- Experience working in the Italian Market selling to commercial organisations.
- Are fluent to native level in Italian & English.
- Have excellent communication and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in inside sales
- Can easily communicate the business impact of extraordinary software to both technical and business customers
- Experience in consultative, solutions selling APM or related software
- Deep and creative sales skills
- Ambition combined with great teaming skills
- A related college degree or equivalent experience
Please note, this position is not available for visa sponsorship.
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building an inclusive culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.