We are looking for an extraordinary Executive Recruiter, someone with a proven track record of finding Grade A talent. You're a goal-oriented individual and dedicated with a sense of urgency, and you efficiently deliver high-quality candidates.
If you are creative in your approach, able to provide excellent candidate experience and through the use of data, advise hiring leaders accurately in a dynamic and fluid environment – this is the job you should consider and we want to talk with you!
What You’ll Do
- Develop relationships at all levels of the business, meeting regularly with leaders to understand business needs and recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies
- Source & recruit senior executives across a wide range of roles within all internal business units
- Develop and deploy appropriate strategies and tools to collect staffing and quality metrics to evaluate the efficiency of recruiting initiatives and solutions and make data-informed recommendations and decisions
- Keep the business up to date throughout the cycle on key landmarks working with Recruiting Operations to present that information in a way that is accurate and usable by your partners
- Devise specific actions to ensure each hire contributes to New Relic's diversity goals
- Demonstrable experience with hands-on full life-cycle recruiting with a record for filling important roles, ideally a minimum of 8 years of experience with 2+ years in an Executive Recruiting role
- High technology business recruiting experience, preferably for Software-as-a-Service companies and/or applications software companies
- Demonstrated success as an in-house recruiter in a fast-paced hiring environment with a demonstrable track record to ramp quickly
- Experience sourcing top talent using innovative recruiting techniques
- A broad network of executives in the SAAS sector in both the US and internationally
- Strong relationship-building & team collaboration skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, data integrity, strong analytical ability
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills even in dynamic, fast-paced environments with minimal oversight
- Strong negotiation, influencing, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality
- Understand the business requirements thoroughly and identify talent from the market to achieve the Talent strategy for business
- Drive programs for business to improve on Talent quality
- Effective stakeholder management and communication through periodic reporting
- A phenomenal consultant makes things happen due to being at the centre of everything and an excellent networker. You will be accountable and conscientious, with unbeatable market awareness and the ability to listen to the needs of the clients and candidates.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building an inclusive culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicant a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.