IT Program Manager - GTM - Remote
New Relic's Business Applications Team is looking for a systems-focused PM to help deliver Go To Market projects. For a variety of critical initiatives, you will focus on enabling and empowering end-users to get the most out of our Marketo and Salesforce platforms. In helping shape the future of our systems, tools, and business processes, you will work closely with the New Relic Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Legal and Financial Teams, so technical expertise will be critical to your success.
Our new PM will move fluidly from the big picture to details so that the team can deliver sophisticated and strategic multi-functional projects, often with tight schedules. Intuitive, focused, driven, organized, and productive, you break through communication issues and effectively develop relationships with partners at all levels of the organization. Building trust across the organization, you are not afraid to be direct but also strive to act with empathy and integrity. We are looking for someone who can reflect New Relic core values: being bold, passionate, connected, authentic, and accountable.
In addition to our San Francisco office reopening in 2022, we are considering remote candidates in locations where New Relic can do business, working West Coast hours!
What You’ll Do
- Manage the project lifecycle of medium to large SaaS implementation projects including system and implementation partner selection, requirements gathering, project planning and management, risk management, communications, and partner management.
- Actively help multi-functional teams estimate and decompose sophisticated projects into manageable parts with delivery plans. Track progress against those plans and facilitate trade-off discussions on scope, schedule or resources.
- Use expertise to challenge the current business process, assumptions, and systems design when appropriate to drive team towards scalable solutions
- Form positive relationships with operational partners and within multi-team projects to ensure delivered systems meet their needs
- 2+ years of experience leading successful implementations or significant improvements of SaaS systems: Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud), Marketo, Zuora, Xactly, Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
- Prior responsibility leading enterprise-level programs with multi-functional teams.
- Proficiency working with product, operations, and IT/engineering teams to craft, scope, and shepherd projects from inception to deployment.
- Solid grasp of software development process models in SFDC and non-SFDC ecosystems, as well as knowledge of modern program management methodologies.
- Experience with agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM.
- Experience with program/portfolio management toolsets (JIRA/Portfolio/Confluence).
- Experience collecting then translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Champions continuous improvement and sees opportunities to streamline/optimize current practices in order to shorten delivery schedules and improve quality.
- Strong problem solver and a go-getter!
- BS/BA in Business, Data, or Computer Science.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.