Undergrad Human Resources Operations Intern (Summer 2022)
Are you looking for an opportunity to jumpstart your career in Human Resources? Are you ready to use your voice to come up with creative, out-of-the-box solutions to help connect, educate, and improve the experience of all our Relics?
Our dynamic team is on a mission to grow capacity and capability in individuals, teams, and leaders to enable them to thrive and reach their growth goals!
As an Intern at New Relic, you will help our people thrive and contribute to the success of New Relic and the People Operations team. This is a full-time, paid summer internship opportunity beginning approximately May/June 2022.
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside our outstanding People Operations team to support our high growth and a positive employee experience
- Enhance projects by researching, measuring, and examining efficiency through data-driven results
- Examine how programs drive achievement of our key performance indicators
- Assist with various areas within our People Operations team, such as new hire onboarding and orientation, HR contracts, record keeping, employment verifications, recruiting coordination & scheduling, surveys, compliance audits, and training preparation
- Look at all projects through a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion for our global employee population
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program from an accredited university
- Completed at least two years of an undergraduate program and planning to return to your degree program post-internship
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and utilize appropriate tact and integrity
- Majoring in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Psychology or related field
- Demonstrated leadership ability in your school and/or community
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.