Account Development Representative
With the continued success and growth in the APJ region, we're expanding our world-class Account and Sales Development team in Sydney, Australia
Account Development Representatives (ADRs) hold a significant position at the top and middle of the sales funnel for New Relic and hold a meaningful role in the development of strategic opportunities with our Account Executive team and need to think creatively to be successful.
Successful ADRs are the talent pipeline that foster our Account Executive and Customer Success teams.
We're looking for someone special, with a track record of top performance and hunting and should have a strong interest in advancing her/his career in Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Articulate the New Relic business value proposition and identify business needs and objectives.
- Research accounts, identify key initiatives and players, provoking and generating interest.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior-level executives
- Update contact interaction in salesforce.com and other tools like Salesloft to ensure efficient lead management.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity and pipeline quotas.
To be successful (must have)
- Minimum 1.5+years sales experience in any field (Software experience ideally)
- Proficient methodology for sales prospecting
- Ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent and creative risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Confidence and accountability to maintain positive relationships with Account Executives and other stakeholders
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Familiar with sales methodologies such as SPIN, Command of the Message, Challenger, MEDDIC, Sandler, etc
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.