Integration Engineer, Mulesoft
Mulesoft Integration Engineer, Business Applications
We’re looking for a Mulesoft integration engineer who loves tying systems together in ways that just work, can be extended easily, and minimize the need for upkeep. Sound familiar? If you’ve been there, done that, (and fixed it after you did it the first time) and understand the limitations of current SaaS tools, as well as the promise of emerging integration technologies, this is the job for you.
You’ll be joining a growing team that supports best in class SaaS business applications, working with other integration and systems engineers to support scaling our business operations. We're looking for a team player that can both roll up their sleeves and roll with the punches.
What You'll Do
- Designing and building New Relic’s SaaS integration infrastructure.
- Improving the operation and maintenance of our existing integration systems through iterative upgrades, streamlining, and adoption of
- Supporting company-level initiatives for transforming New Relic business processes.
- Providing integration expertise and solutions.
- Exemplifying New Relic’s core values of being bold, passionate, accountable, connected, and authentic.
- 3+ years of demonstrated
expertisedesigning, implementing, and supporting innovative Enterprise integration solutions and meeting business requirements.
- CS or Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, or relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an interest in understanding the real needs that drive requirements.
- Someone that can offer meaningful perspectives on integration design patterns, concepts, alternatives, and best practices.
- Experience with SaaS or enterprise integration tools, including Boomi, Mulesoft, and/or Informatica. Mulesoft experience preferred, but will train after
- Previously built solutions integrating across enterprise SaaS systems like Salesforce (Force.com), Workday, NetSuite, Marketo, and ZenDesk.
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application, including experience with JEE, JMS, and Tomcat.
- Experience designing,
developing,and deploying public and private APIs using SOAP and REST.
- Data management experience including SQL tools like MySQL and Postgres, as well as experience with data warehouse systems.
- Proficient in modern SaaS dev ops and CI/CD tools and operating environments, such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Github, AWS, Heroku, etc. preferred.
- Familiar with agile methodologies for enterprise SDLC across service development, security, deployment, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and updates preferred.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF preferred.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.About Us
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.