Senior Product Manager
Are you passionate about solving real customer problems with technology and enjoy leading products and services at scale, simplifying the developer' life and build outstanding customer experiences?
New Relic’s dashboards help any New Relic user, regardless of their experience, to dig into their data to gather insights and connect them with any of their workflows. We enable all product teams and external developers to build the best experiences on top of New Relic through curated dashboards and data visualizations!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who understands data visualizations, micro-services, cloud-native, Dev, and Ops but who also understands business strategy, constraints, and planning!
What You’ll Do
- Develop the overall product strategy for the New Relic dashboards platform, informed by customer and market insights, competition, technical capability, and internal programs/assets.
- In collaboration with Engineering, define a detailed, rolling product roadmap based on the company strategy and drive the alignment of key releases to deliver on the roadmap; adjust the roadmap as needed based on data, market forces, and changes in execution resources.
- Lead the business during the full product lifecycle – from requirements definition and data gathering to experimentation and delivery, and to end of life – collaborating with other teams across the company, including Engineering, UX, Architects, and Marketing and Sales counterparts.
- Communicate a clear set of business priorities and customer imperatives at all times and actively work with the extended team to drive key trade-off decisions.
- Establish business metrics and key customer/market research questions and work with research to collect key customer insights to decide on optimization or new product development. Maintain an active view of key competitors and their anticipated next moves. Deeply engage other parts of the team in this process.
- Collaborate with Sales Management, Marketing, Finance, and other relevant teams to provide the market context and key drivers that feed the revenue forecast and longer-term outlook and TAM.
- Meticulously think through every aspect of the overall customer experience, putting users' needs first in the definition of requirements. Continuously seek improvements to the customer experience working with the UX and Engineering team to better drive the business and metrics.
- Serve as the key spokesperson for the business, delivering clear, compelling communications up and across New Relic and outside the company to position your product for success and garner any support required to successfully implement the business.
- At least five years of software product management or technical product management experience with demonstrate strong experience in software operations or development with product planning responsibilities.
- Exposure to information technology products (developer tools, cloud services...).
- Experience working in medium-to-large software companies, leading enterprise/business-to-business products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to seek consensus, lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Strong communication skills in English with excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis.
- Background in SaaS and cloud-based software, participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Nice to have: BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established in October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX, and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.