Account Executive - Commercial Sales
This strategic role has been built to help us develop the next wave of New Relic customers. You will be working to win over greenfield accounts by developing a relationship as a trusted adviser and by deeply understanding their unique company challenges and goals.
What You’ll Do
- Relentlessly outbound into accounts within a pre-defined territory using outbound calls, emails, and social selling.
- Methodically qualify, build and manage an accurate sales pipeline in Salesforce.com.
- Provide high-impact presentations that showcase New Relic's ability to solve customer business problems with our technology.
- Comfortably sell to CXO and navigate other personas within an account, turning them into New Relic champions.
- Collaborate with marketing and solutions consultant team to develop strong value propositions and strategies for landing new customers.
- Keep up to date on industry news and trends impacting your buyers and deliver value to your prospects through information, insights and actions that they cannot find on their own.
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a great teammate.
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using SFDC and other business tools i.e. Google Suite.
- Comfortable delivering results amid ambiguity and change, while remaining highly organised, optimistic and coachable.
- Innately curious with a commitment to continuous improvement and self-learning.
- Experience exceeding quotas in an individual quota-carrying sales role.
- Bachelor degree.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.