Senior Director, Global Partner Marketing
Senior Director, Global Partner Marketing
San Francisco, CA
New Relic is looking for an innovative and engaging leader to join the team as Senior Director, Global Partner Marketing.
In this critical role, you will report to the VP of Marketing and will drive the vision, strategy, and goals for a small, but focused Global Partner Marketing team that is responsible for marketing to, through and with partners of all types.You will lead a team of partner marketers who are responsible for partner engagement & experiences, demand generation, alliances marketing, sponsorship, and global marketing programs.
How do you know if you’ll be successful in the role? You should understand the value of the partner ecosystem in a high-growth environment and thrive in collaborative situations. You also enjoy working cross-functionally and have the ability to influence the strategy and direction of cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Do
- Accountability for our global partner marketing strategy and framework. This includes all sell-to, with, through, and for partner marketing strategies and engagements across all partner types. Includes the strategy for global intersection points with regional marketing efforts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with corporate & product marketing, partner operations, finance, product management, events, sales, and others to guide the execution of partner marketing and awareness programs on a worldwide level
- Deliver and lead the partner marketing experience across all channels. Craft immersive global partner marketing strategies that enhance the ecosystem, engage the partner community, and promote a positive partner experience with New Relic
- Set metrics, analyze data, and be accountable to achieving partner marketing business goals and targets. Work with operations to ensure proper data and alignment on performance
- Support large-scale global partner event engagements - both first and third-party. This includes guiding the partner experience and sponsorship sales strategy for global programs such as New Relic’s marquee customer and partner event, FutureStack
- Build relationships with top partners globally, and develop joint go-to-market strategies, programs, and deliverables that promote our strong position within the ecosystem
- Work with our global marketing team to execute demand generating activities, and make marketing materials available to the ecosystem
- Work with partner programs, operations and IT business applications teams to deliver on the infrastructure to enable a contemporary partner marketing experience, including through-partner marketing, the New Relic Partner Portal, MDF and incentive management
- Deliver timely, engaging, multi-channel partner campaigns, as the owner of the partner communication, engagement, and experiences discipline. Communicate with the New Relic Partner+ ecosystem and attract new partners through partner recruitment campaigns
- Talent development - You will grow, champion, and provide a platform for the success of your team
- 10+ years of experience in partner marketing and people management
- Ability to envision and execute on multi-dimensional global marketing plans including working in the field to generate successful go-to-market campaigns with global, regional, and local partners
- Current experience in a high growth enterprise software company and experience and expertise working with partners of all types: ISVs, MSPs, OEMs, Systems Integrators, Professional Services, Resellers, and Distributors
- Experience marketing for SaaS providers and/or the cloud ecosystem. Experience with top cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM, etc is preferred.
- Ability to influence, motivate and work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes-based plans, programs, and execution
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs within budget and effectively handle multiple, concurrent timelines
- Experience in a dynamic, high-pressure, high-visibility role
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to travel, including global destinations
- Product and market knowledge in relevant areas such as application development, software development, cloud, DevOps, digital customer experience, and emerging cloud technologies
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.