Senior Compensation Partner (Remote)
We are looking for a highly-skilled Senior Compensation Partner with experience in Global Compensation programs and project management. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy adding value while working on highly visible, large-scale initiatives!
The Compensation Team enables New Relic to attract and retain the best talent in the industry by providing outstanding consultation to client groups for all compensation-related matters. This role, reporting to Senior Manager, Global Compensation, will be a key partner to help drive the Compensation programs and projects.
What You'll Do
- Prepare detailed analyses, consult with business and People Team stakeholders on results of analysis, with a focus on making compelling business cases for recommendations and delivering thoughtful solutions
- Evaluate jobs and offers to support rapid company growth and ambitious hiring goals
- Develop appropriate communication plans and presentation materials and present to targeted audiences
- Manage high-profile projects and compensation programs, including in-depth analyses and guidance for annual and semi-annual compensation review processes and annual compensation market analysis
- Partner with relevant stakeholders for the Global Compensation Programs
- Collaborate cross-functionally throughout the People Team to find opportunities, challenges, and feedback on key performance indicators for implemented compensation programs and strategies
- 6+ years of broad and progressive global compensation experience in high-tech industry
- Technical depth in data analysis and metrics
- Extensive experience with Radford Global Technology and Sales surveys
- Global job architecture experience including job evaluation and mapping, market benchmarking, development of global salary guidelines, and communication
- Demonstrated strong analytical aptitude to find opportunities for improvement, identify alternative standard solutions, and recommend business aligned proposals
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills combined with capability to drive projects to successful completion
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and commendable ability to prepare presentation materials for vast audiences
- Ability to work independently but skilled at cross-functional collaboration at all levels to yield best business outcomes
- Attention to detail, the utmost discretion when working with confidential data, and unparalleled dedication to customer service
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and be able to shift gears with short notice and operate within a high level of ambiguity
- Experience with new country entries (i.e. establishing a new entity, PEO, M&A)
- Strong Excel, Workday Advanced Compensation, Google Suite products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, HR, or a related field
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity, and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.