Senior Workday Analyst
New Relic is looking for an experienced Senior Workday Analyst to be part of a growing and dynamic People Operations team. As the Senior Workday Analyst, you will have an opportunity to work on optimizing Workday to support our Relics in having an amazing employee experience! Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Systems, this role will provide full Workday support - from report writing and data integrity to in depth system configuration in the following modules: HCM, Onboarding, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Advanced Compensation, and Talent.
You have a passion for systems and technologies and a desire to continuously learn. The Senior HRIS Analyst will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a growth and results oriented attitude.
What You'll Do
- Configure, support and optimize the design, development and performance of Workday and related business data and processes.
- Develop, test, and implement new integrations, interfaces, and upgrades of HR systems in conjunction with vendors and Business Applications team.
- Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts in our People Operations (HR), Payroll, Business Operations, Legal, and FP&A to address and provide solutions to business needs
- Write, maintain, and support reporting needs and report repository. Build dashboards and analytics, utilizing appropriate reporting tools, calculated fields, and advanced Excel features
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by developing audit processes to analyze and identify data issues.
- Assist in implementing business process strategies for end-to-end HR processes to achieve efficiency, productivity and improved governance and control
- Assist with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
- Develop and lead training sessions for PeopleOps, managers, and employees
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and issue management.
- Ensure all processes are followed as documented in SOX process narratives, process flows, and control matrices.
- 4+ years experience with Workday experience required.
- Experience working with functional HR teams in the development and implementation of technical solutions that improve efficiencies and performance.
- Advanced Workday report writing skills; ability to produce matrix and trended analytics, as well as custom reports using BIRT.
- Verbal, written and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, specifically vlookups, pivot tables, and advanced formulas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- Knowledge of Workday integration architecture (EIBs, RaaS, and CCBs) is a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.