Marketing Operations Specialist - Remote
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are excited to consider a remote Marketing Operations Manager for this role! Remote team members will be expected to work out of their home office.
New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive SaaS-based observability platform built to create more perfect software. We are passionate about providing solutions and tools that help development and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their applications and infrastructure. And we have a ton of fun doing great work.
New Relic’s Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to develop, implement, and improve operational processes and systems that create efficiencies and alignment within our Marketing organization, GTM operations, and internal partners. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing Strategy and Analytics, you will support our team’s initiatives by identifying business needs and requirements, applying standard methodologies, implementing recommendations, and providing governance of our processes!
Successful marketing operations leaders at New Relic are strategic problem solvers, who get results through influence at the executive and team level, innovative thinking, and effective change management. Their recommendations and solutions are grounded in critical thinking and relevant data and analytics. They are drivers who are passionate about the latest trends in Marketing and technology and thrive on identifying and chasing opportunities that improve the customer experience and accelerate our business.
What You’ll Do
- Executive partner management and cross-functional alignment with Sales, Marketing, Alliances & Channels, and global Go-to-Market Operations leaders.
- Collaborate with marketing partners to proactively set up programs for success and alignment
- Connecting a broader strategy to the right metrics to drive success for the sales development teams.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs, campaigns, activities & projects as they relate to company objectives.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards on the impact of marketing and SDR activities on the business, and provide insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Strengthen the relationship between marketing and sales development teams through strong leadership, partnership, and communication.
- Assist with driving improvements to our lead/account scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development and increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Identify improvements to grow the Marketing database while ensuring data integrity and governance
- Create regular reporting of Marketing Key Performance Indicators and surface business insights, by analyzing data from lead attribution, pipeline metrics, and other marketing programs
- Become a trusted subject matter expert on how internal systems work, and lead, prioritize and respond to requests from the marketing team
- 3-5 years of experience with an Enterprise or SaaS software provider
- 2-3 years of experience in an enterprise Marketo environment or similar
- Hands-on experience in CRM (Salesforce) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Proven ability to bring alignment, negotiate and provide guidance to partners, and drive projects to completion
- Confirmed ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics
- Passionate about operational excellence and process improvement and interested in demonstrating your experience to help build a best in class operations framework
- Bring a data-driven approach with an eye on process optimization and change management.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide the necessary context, analysis, and recommendations to drive action and accountability from local and remote teams
- Hands-on experience with Bizible, LeanData, Salesloft, data appending tools, intent, and ABM tools
- Experience in marketing enterprise technology - SaaS (Software as a Service) - with a B2B focus
- Experience in a high-growth digital marketing environment
- Experience in data management, compliance, governance, quality, and measurement
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.