Senior Security Compliance Analyst
New Relic is on a constant quest to empower the enterprise and find ways to provide our stakeholders and clients with methods, information and self-service tools that help them understand and articulate our security posture.
Through actions, words and enthusiasm, consider accepting the challenge to advance and evangelize our Information Security Team's strong business partnership and enabling brand. This is something that, as Security experts, we value dearly!
Either you will sit in our growing mid-town Atlanta office. OR you will be in a PST or MST time zone with the possibility of remote work from home or satellite office. Locations outside of these scenarios may be possible if candidate is available to work West Coast hours.
What You’ll Do
Our Senior Security Compliance Analyst will use a customer-service oriented approach to manage the day-to-day vendor security review assessment process. Your main objective is to evaluate and communicate the security and risk posture of vendors and services. You will do this by ensuring information security collateral is meaningful, and engaging with internal business leaders, vendors and all levels of the organization to understand business needs while balancing security risk.
- 2-3 years of information security experience or
- 1-2 years experience conducting hands-on security risk assessments or
- 5+ years hands-on experience in a technical field (e.g. Information Technology support, Infrastructure Administration or Engineering) that requires knowledge and maintenance of regulatory compliance and information security controls.
- Curiosity, positivity, and a desire to work within a culture that values connection, authenticity, and empathy.
- Understanding of security, privacy and regulatory frameworks and audit management practices (e.g. SOC2, FISMA/NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS, IAPP, GDPR).
- Knowledge of risk assessments, risk registers, attack vectors and related security testing, phishing campaigns and plans of actions and milestones (POAMS).
- Knowledge of cloud security standard methodologies.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology or comparable.
- CISSP, CISM, CIPM, CIPP/E or comparable certifications.
- Knowledge of GRC and enterprise security monitoring and management tools.
- FedRAMP and SOC 2 security control frameworks.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.