Senior Total Rewards Manager
We are looking for a Senior Total Rewards Manager with extensive experience in Global Compensation and Benefits (C&B) programs and project management. This is a phenomenal opportunity if you enjoy adding value while working on highly visible, large-scale initiatives!
Our team enables New Relic to attract and retain the best talent in the industry by providing outstanding consultation to client groups for all compensation and benefits-related matters. This role, reporting to our Director of Global Compensation, will be a key partner to lead the C&B programs and projects in EMEA.
What You'll Do
- Prepare detailed analyses, collaborate with business and People Team partners on results of analysis, with a focus on making compelling business cases for recommendations, and deliver thoughtful solutions.
- Evaluate jobs and offers to support rapid company growth and ambitious hiring goals.
- Develop and present appropriate communication plans and presentation materials to targeted audiences.
- Manage high-profile Total Rewards projects and programs, including in-depth analyses and guidance for annual and semi-annual compensation review processes, annual compensation market analysis, and renewal of Benefits plans.
- Take a lead role in our international Total Rewards projects. This includes making compelling business cases for recommendations and thoughtful local country-specific solutions.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders for Global C&B programs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally throughout the People Team to find opportunities, challenges, and feedback on key performance indicators for implemented C&B Program strategies.
- Extensive HR experience with a strong focus on global compensation and some benefits experience.
- Regional experience within the high-tech industry.
- Extensive experience with Radford Tech and Sales surveys.
- Global job architecture experience including job evaluation and mapping, market benchmarking, development of global salary guidelines, and communication.
- Demonstrated strong analytical aptitude to find opportunities for improvement, identify alternative standard solutions, and recommend business-aligned proposals
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills combined with the capability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and commendable ability to prepare presentation materials for vast audiences.
- Attention to detail, the utmost discretion when working with confidential data, and unparalleled dedication to customer service.
- Great multi-tasking teammate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to shift gears with short notice and operate within a high level of ambiguity.
- Experience with new country entries (i.e. establishing a new entity, PEO, M&A).
- Strong Excel, Workday Advanced Compensation, and Google Suite experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, HR, or a related field.
- CCP, GRP, or CBP.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.