Sales Operations and Marketing Program Manager
Seeking a hardworking problem solver who is adaptable and can thrive in dynamic environments. This might be the role and team for you.
As an SDR & Marketing Operations Program Manager, you will work to build regional and global scalable processes that ensure greater alignment of SDR activities and our marketing programs around key performance indicators to drive pipeline acceleration. You will also conduct data analyses that provide insightful conclusions, inform strategic decisions by stakeholders, and provide key findings about campaigns and programs to support long-term stakeholder planning.
What You'll Be Doing
- Executive stakeholder management and collaborative cross-functional alignment with Sales, Marketing, Alliances & Channels, and global Go-to-Market Operations leaders.
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to proactively set up programs for success and alignment.
- Connecting broader strategy to the right metrics to drive success for the sales development teams.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs, campaigns, activities & initiatives as they relate to company objectives.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards on the impact of marketing and SDR activities on the business, and provide insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Strengthen the relationship between the marketing and sales development teams through strong leadership, teamwork, and communication.
- 5+ years in sales and marketing operations or similar role with 3+ years of sales development management experience in software companies (preferably SaaS companies).
- Confirmed ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics.
- Passionate about operational excellence and process improvement and interested in demonstrating your experience to help build a best in class operations framework.
- Bring a data-driven mindset with an eye on process optimization and change management.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with sales frameworks like BANT, opportunity qualification (MEDDIC), and Account Based Sales Development.
- Excellent written and visual communicator with an ability to explain complex items to both executive stakeholders and individual contributors.
- Required proficiency with dashboarding and reporting in Salesforce.
- Additional nice-to-haves: hands-on experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo) and outbound sales automation (SalesLoft/Outreach).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.