Senior Financial Analyst, Sales (Remote)
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Go-To-Market team! This team partners with the business to drive the financial performance of the company. In this role, you will be responsible for AMER reporting & analytics, monthly close processes, forecasting financials, budget planning, and business partnering.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Business leaders, corporate FP&A, and Accounting to ensure accurate financials each month. Partner with PeopleOps on the hiring process and manage your business partner's operational expense within budget.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages, analyze trends, drivers, variances, and identify areas for improvement both from a business and financial perspective.
- Build effective relationships with cross-functional business partners to collaborate and manage budget effectively.
- Proactively identify opportunities for financial process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 3-5 years working experience in either accounting, finance, or FP&A in a fast-paced growth company. IT industry preferred.
- Ability to drive desired outcomes independently and exercise sound judgment in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and sometimes unstructured environment.
- Proficient with financial modeling skills in using both Excel and Google Suite.
- Attention to detail and high standards for accuracy and precision, ease in dealing with large data sets.
- Previous Big 4 experience or SaaS company
- Anaplan/Zuora/Salesforce/BI Tools experience
- Tableau a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.