Director, Enterprise Sales
New Relic is looking for an outstanding sales leader to grow our SaaS business in Southern Europe. The Director of Enterprise Sales, based in our Paris office, will grow our Enterprise business in France, Iberia & Italy. We're looking for a customer-focused sales leader, with a consistent record of driving teams to exceeding sales goals in Enterprise markets.
You have demonstrated your ability to successfully lead a team through major sales challenges and opportunities. You know how to align business development, partner management, sales operations, solution engineering with sales functions. In addition to driving new logo growth, you’ll be tasked with growing existing footprints and executing enterprise agreements.
We’re seeking an ambitious, goal-oriented executive with an open and collaborative approach to team leadership and management. If you think you’ve got what it takes, read on!
What You’ll Do
- Passionately lead and deliver the New Relic vision and mission for business growth in the Southern Europe market
- Create and execute a strategic go-to-market plan to meet our growth and market share goals in the region
- Lead Enterprise AEs in achieving individual and team quotas through high velocity new “lands” and strategic account "expands"
- Drive and monitor account planning and opportunity execution to maximize revenue attainment
- Provide executive leadership for the Enterprise Sales team including forecasting, territory assignment and coaching.
- Deliver results in line with your quarterly and annual sales forecast using a combination of top-down and bottom-up input
- Stay ahead of industry trends, competitor landscape, and client preferences, through trade shows, industry events and external meetings
- Be responsible for regional customer satisfaction and renewals
- Lead recruitment and retention activities
- Bachelors degree is required
- Extensive experience as a Sales Leader with direct reports selling enterprise application software to CTO/CIO-level, IT/Operations, Business/Application owners, Developers and DevOps teams
- Knowledge of the Application and Infrastructure Monitoring space, especially in a SaaS or Public Cloud environment
- Ability to build, lead and develop a sales organization, including personal and professional development of team members
- Excellent cross-organization teamwork and communication skills
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based monitoring platform, built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building class-leading products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.