Senior Internal Communications Manager - Go-To-Market (GTM)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Go-To-Market Communications Manager to join our strategic and fast-paced Internal Communications team. This role will report directly to the Director of Internal Communications as part of our Marketing team, and will also partner closely with the People team.
In this role, you will develop messaging platforms and programs that inform, engage, and inspire our employees to ensure they have the information they need to be successful in their roles. You will also provide strategic support to executives to build their personal leadership brand and communication strategies to align their teams on our strategy, goals, and priorities.
You will use your communications skills to amplify our culture and strategic vision and mission, help to foster connections among teams, and drive business results through upbeat communications that leave employees energized, informed, and inspired to do their best work.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the development of the Go-To-Market (GTM) internal communications strategy and results, with a strong focus on driving business alignment and engagement programs worldwide through modern digital and social collaboration platforms (Slack, LumApps, BlueJeans, Zoom, email, webcasts, newsletter, blogs, and vlogs)
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop new programs to continually up-level our GTM internal communications program
- Drive and assist with GTM executive communication programs globally among our regional leaders, including driving awareness and excitement around impactful news moments, company vision, product strategy
- Plan and run GTM employee engagement events such as all-hands, town halls, webcasts, and Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions
- Build a trusted partnership with the GTM executive team
- Ensure that all content is of the highest quality, is creative, inspiring, compelling, and aligns with corporate messaging
- Collaborate with cross-functional communications partners to execute a comprehensive global internal plan to ensure seamless communications
- Build and manage a communications editorial calendar
- Measure the success of your communications programs (and are excited about doing so!)
- 10+ years of experience in internal and/or external communications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A track record of delivering successful GTM internal communications programs with measurable outcomes
- Grace under pressure and can navigate through crisis situations professionally and calmly
- Experience interfacing, influencing, and partnering with C-level executives
- Creative storyteller, editor, and writer who has skills across mediums, including newsletters, slide creation, and visual design
- Excellent at coordinating a communications plan across multiple stakeholders
- Extremely sharp attention to detail and a high bar for quality content
- Knowledge of industry best and emerging practices for engaging employees
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment in fast-paced, dynamic environments, as well as the ability to escalate appropriately
- Strong collaboration, partnership, and project management skills
- Experience working directly with senior leaders and all levels of an organization
- Experience building and maintaining an editorial calendar and executive communications strategies
- A trusted partner who can keep news and information under strict confidentiality
- Developed webcasting strategies and managed video communications (content and production execution)
- Work history in the software industry, with insight into tech history, culture, and tech nomenclature
- Experience in B2B software companies
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.